Explore our collections of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more. Available 24/7 with your library Card.
Our doors are open for you to come in to:
- Check-out materials from our shelves. Only items in our library can be borrowed at this time.
(Holds are unable to be placed or delivered at this time.)
- Use of public computers is for adults or school or work ONLY
- We will be open for a max of 10 people in the library at any given time.
- Mandatory 6ft distance for everyone in the library.
- No toys. No activities. No seating areas.
Additonal Safety Measures:
Masks are available for you to use. If you can not remain 6ft apart, we request that you wear a masks as per CDC
Plexiglass shield is at check out counter to separate you from staff.
High-touch surfaces are cleaned regulary.
Computers are cleaned after each use.
There is one entrance and one exit door.
Hand sanitizer is available when entering and exiting.
Items entering the library are quarantined for everyone's safety for 3 days before being placed on the shelves. No fines will be charged.
We are taking steps to keep our visitors and staff safe but use of the library is at your own risk.